High speed digital video recording software and solutions for single or multiple cameras
NorPix is the leading developer of Digital Video Recording Software and Solutions for high speed video recording using either single or multiple cameras.
User applications of NorPix software and solutions include motion analysis and tracking, medical imaging and research, life science research, industrial trouble shooting and military applications.
StreamPix 6 | Brochure
With StreamPix, it is possible to view, control and acquire from multiple camera simultaneously, all in the same user interface. StreamPix provides a complete management console for cameras, simplifying the setup, control and acquisition from any number and type of camera. The number of digital video camera supported is only limited by a condition wherein the combined data rate of the cameras exceeds the internal bus bandwidth or processor capabilities of the computer.
TroublePix | Brochure
TroublePix is a digital video recording software designed for factory floor applications or requirements needing a simple user interface. With TroublePix, you can acquire, view and review all within the same user interface. TroublePix provides features such as looping, Pre/Post triggering, event marking and much more.
StreamPix Remote | Brochure
Do you need more than one StreamPix instance to achieve your multiple camera image streaming capture?
Are you using multiple computers with multiple cameras?
Do you need a single application that can remotely control all StreamPix instances over a LAN?
StreamPix Remote allows advance remote management of high speed video recording stations.
- Remotely view StreamPix images (live feed or playback).
- Remote control over the main features of StreamPix.
- Create new remote sessions based on computer name or IP address and StreamPix workspace name.
- Show real-time per computer and per workspace status information.
- File history available for better video shoot management.
- Efficient CPU usage and network traffic monitoring.
- Ability to send notifications to a 3rd-party application via UDP protocol.
- Remotely control camera settings and adjustments (for simultaneous control cameras must be identical).
- Support for Vicon Blade messaging protocol.
- Operate via wired LAN or WiFi network.