Tattile Digital Cameras
TAG-5 | Brochure
GigE High Performance Camera TAG-5 Series
Belonging to Tattile’s wide range of products dedicated to Machine Vision, TAG-5 is an area-scan CMOS GigE Camera, developed to satisfy high-performance applications.
- Area Scan Global Shutter CMOS technology.
- Resolution from VGA to 4MP.
- GigE Vision and GenICam compliant.
- Easy cabling with Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- High frame rate up to 250 fps with VGA sensor.
- Multiple Strobe Output for lighting control.
- Partial Scan to reach high frame rate.
- Compact size of 34x34x54 mm.
- 1 RS232 serial port.
- 1 digital input.
- 1 digital output.
- 4 strobe outputs.
TAG-7 | Brochure
CameraLink & GigE Vision Line Scan Camera TAG-7 Series
TAG-7 is a family of technologically advanced linescan cameras, designed to meet the most demanding requirements of today’s machine vision applications.
The TAG-7 cameras are available with both GigE Vision and CameraLink interfaces, with high-class mono and color sensors.
The CameraLink versions have a speed up to up to 80 KHz and are targeted to high-speed applications.
They support Base, Medium, Full and 80-bit modes and PoCL (Power over Camera Link) for easier cabling.
The TAG-7 CameraLink cameras can be easily integrated with any frame-grabber and are the perfect companion of the M100 Clink Vision Controller.
The TAG-7 GigE Vision cameras supports longer cables, do not require a frame-grabber and have a speed up to 49 KHz.
They can be easily integrated to any GigE-compliant processing unit such as the M100 GigE Vision Controller.
The TAG-7 cameras have an internal FPGA that can be customized so to tailor specific requirements.
All the TAG-7 cameras have the same compact size (only 62x62x36mm) and the same rugged and stable enclosure.
- Linear CCD and CMOS technology
- Resolutions from 2K up to 8K, mono and color
- High Speed: up to 80 KHz line rate
- GigE Vision and CameraLink protocols
- Internal FPGA for image pre-processing
- Compact size of 62x62x64 mm